Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pangasinan-Manila

Its almost 11 0’clock in the evening when I started to get ready and prepare my self for the seminar at the SMX-convention center. My uncle brought me at school for me to come safe. We wait at school until the bus arrived. Then we began to fill in the buses. Afterwards we leave the place going to our destination. When we are in our way, some of the students are watching movies and the other are talking. But there are some students also sleeping just like I did in a whole trip. Although I bang back and forth and doesn’t feel nice and comfortable it is still worth it.
And at last we arrived at exactly 5:00 o’clock in the morning at the venue. We stop at the front of the SMX. Then I and my other classmates decided to go down off the buss to find some comfort room and have some makeover. Then after it we walked through the place before we go back to the bus. When they noticed that the entire students are in the bus already. The bus starts the bus to park at the proper parking space. When we got there. The staff that assign in our bus began to distribute our breakfast. We eat and get rest for a while. Then we go back to the venue to fill up our registration form.

No comments:

Post a Comment