Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mall of Asia



As what we all know Mall of Asia is the biggest mall here in the Philippines. So when they given us the time to walked around through the place and have some things that we wanted. All of my classmates didn’t waste it. While entering at the MOA, Irish find some baggage counter to leave her things. And a funny moment starts, were almost walked through the place but still we didn’t even found the baggage counter is. Until we realized to ask those sales clerk where the baggage counter. And finally we already found it. It’s just placed outside the entrance and because we are all excited no one of us noticed it. We proceed to walk the place. At that time Bryan Keith keep on telling me that he wants to go at Starbucks Coffee and I just replying him with a smile. Because although I want too. But how about our other classmates? So I just ignore him every time he asked me to go. Until such time that he convinced me. He win, so we both two go at starbucks coffee to bought some. And suddenly Irish came to us because she wants also to buy. While waiting I was shocked because Sir Dar came. When we already have our orders we decided to leave the place and go where our classmates are that waiting for us. Then here we go again, walking. While Rhea, Cris and Sheila are getting pictures until they separate there way going to the groceries. While raziel, Irish, Keith, sir and I still keep on going. We begin to talk and start some jokes. When we feel gets tired. We find some empty chairs for us to sit down. And because I’m wearing heels that time my feet get hurts. So Irish and I decided to change. I wear her shoes while she’s wearing mine. After an hour Sitting while looking to those people passed by in front of us. We decided to go back and proceed to walked. While walking back, we saw an ice rink we’re there are many people enjoying and having fun while playing an ice skating. When we feel that were getting bored watching. We walked again. Until Keith bring us at KFC because he want to buy chicken shots. So we wait him while standing outside. While waiting him Raziel, Irish and I talked about the incident happen between Raziel and Mary Rose. Although we observed that Mary Rose is patient less in comes with joking. We still have fun bullying her. Because she’s so cute every time she looks angry. After a several hour waiting. At last Keith came, and then we start to walk back at the SMX. Until we are closer at the exit out of the mall. Irish get her things first at the baggage counter before we proceed walking. Then at last we already came where we need to wait our bus going at the Star City where our next destination is.

No comments:

Post a Comment