Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Manila-Pangasinan

It’s almost 10:00 o’clock in the evening when we all decided to go back in the bus and prepare to leave. But Raziel and I together with sir Darwin tried to to walk the place just to buy some “pasalubong” but even a bakeshop we don’t even found. So we just let go back at the bus. Those staff checked our bas if we all in and ready to travel back to Pangasinan. When they checked that all are ready. The driver starts the bus for our departure back to Pangasinan. When we are just in the way out of Manila. I saw a little girl selling sampaguita in every vehicle that would passed. I noticed her wiping her eyes because of being sleepy. At her age she’s selling flowers in the middle of the night that in her case she should be in bed dreaming every night. At that moment I realized that in my life now although I struggle many problems and difficulties. I’m still lucky because I’m not experiencing whatever that girl does. And I told it to my seatmate about what I saw, and then suddenly he shares about a little girl he is helping those times that he’s still working as a call centre agent in Manila. Until we ended talking about each of our family sides. When we both get tired and nothing to say. We decided to get some sleep.

The lights was off, the bus is almost silence that only the radio keeps on making sounds. And all of the students are at rest. While I keep on observing that place and because I’m also tired and sleepy. I ended sleeping although how I wanted to listen the old songs playing that time. But then at the middle of my being asleep someone hold my hand tightly. It felt different and strange. That in his hold I didn’t observe that I’ve made a deep sleep and I just notice that we were in Pampanga that at last we we’re getting closer back to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment